honestly




The lovely Daryl at vermont cottage recently bestowed this sweet award to me. I am truly honored that anyone would do such a thing! I'm surprised that anyone would even take the time to read what I have to say. Please visit her blog and see the beautiful things she has done renovating her cottage. Thank you Daryl for the kind gesture.

The rules are: I must brag about the award. Link back to those who gave it to me. Share 10 honest things about me, and give the award to 7 more bloggers. So here it goes.

1. Black and white have always been my favorite colors.

2. I cannot live with clutter.

3. Being a vegan is hard.

4. I wish I had less, not more.

5. I believe that raising 3 sons is my biggest and best accomplishment.

6. I have the best friends in the whole world.

7. I often fantasize about becoming a hermit.

8. I don't have a cell phone.

9. Living in this small house is a dream come true.

10. I've spent too much of my life concerned with what others think.

Now for the fun part. I get to nominate 7 other blogs that I love and/or that inspire me. The hard part will be narrowing it down to 7. If you are on this list, I love reading what you have to say and viewing the beautiful pictures that you post. So congratulations ladies and please everyone, go check out their blogs, they are amazing.

1. A Country Farmhouse

2. For the Love of a House

3.Casa Dulce Hogar

4.Comfort and Luxury

5.Jans gems

6.The cottage loft

7.Room service decorating 101

9 comments

  1. We must have been separated at birth! I agree with all that you say, though being vegetarian is the hardest I've tried :)

    D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet, thank you for your kindness, I really apprecciate it, but you know, it happens to me that it`s to difficult for me to write or speak english, and even understand everything, so I don´t think I can participate in this award...but I do understand your 10 honest things and really agree with you... except that of being a vegetarian cause I was one for 9 years, not even eating fish or chicken, just vegetables, fruits, milk and lots of sweets but after all those years, one day I began needing desperately to eat meat, really, so now I eat everything!!
    Sorry not being able to enter in this award.
    Muchos cariños
    María Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for thinking of me, but I am going to pass this time. I did a post on myself not long ago. I loved your ten things. I could relate to most of them, two peas in a pod.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Congrats on the award, Janet. Thanks for your nice comment today--you really made my day! Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the award Janet! And I am touched and honored that you have given it to me! It means so much to me that you like my blog. I love your ten honest things... they are so zen! Now, have black and white 'always' been your favorite colors? I think that is so interesting.
    Thank you Janet.
    joan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I am a vegetarian (long-time) and have been a vegan at times - you're right, it is very hard!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wrote a comment and then I think I lost it...! So thanks again for thinking of me Janet! You are so very kind and I am so happy to be blog friends ; ) I also loved reading your Ten Honest Things, it's always so wonderful to learn more about the people you admire. xo Trina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your well deserved award!
    Your blog is always a pleasure to read.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh Janet. I totally forgot about this until this morning I was reading Tracy's blog and she mentioned it. Thank you so much for the award I totally appreciate it. What a wonderful group of bloggers to be associated with. Again thank you and so sorry for the late reply.

    ReplyDelete

kindness is never out of style.

Back to Top